Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturation point anyone?

Did you know I am fed up with hearing about what the Bachchan family is up to every time I happen to put on the news? And that I really don't care what Kareena and Saif are up to? Yet, this is the stuff the news channels keep harping about these days. Not much I can do about it, except stay away from Aaj Tak as much as possible.

There's a gentleman who happens to have reached his saturation point as far as reading about farmer suicides goes. Are we really to stop "harping" about things that are sad realities just because some people are fed up with these issues? Yet carry on with the intimate details of the lives of random people who just happen to be in the business of entertainment?

What's a 'poorist', by the bye? The Free Dictionary doesn't seem to know the word.

1 comment:

R said...

You're both useless. as is the media... everyone should stop overwhining. That's my job.